The Information Technician is responsible for installing and maintaining computer hardware, software, and networks. The Information Technician reports to the Senior Systems Administrator and provides hardware and software maintenance, and training. Providing these services in an effective and manner will ensure maximum access to and implementation of technology services and resources.
- Have completed Bachelor Degree
- Computer hardware and software systems and programs
- Computer networks, network administration, and network installation
- Computer troubleshooting
- Computer viruses and security
- E-mail and internet programs
*Employer with Equal Employment Opportunity