The duties of the Warehouse Dispatcher consist of performing duties of dispatch, maintenance, organization of merchandise, and inventory received in the Warehouse, following the policies and procedures of the organization. Some essential functions of the Warehouse Dispatcher are to unload vans of merchandise, when required, verify and store merchandise received in the warehouse prepare and complete orders for delivery or pick up of merchandise, verify all merchandise to be dispatched, among others.
- High school diploma or general studies diploma.
- Good communication skills
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Availability of schedules
- Dynamic and responsible with a desire to work
*Equal Employment Opportunity Employer